- On-line Application
We support your dreams and passion.
Precautions for On-line Applications
- On-line application period : From November 20, 2017 to November 30, 2017 17:00.
- Closing date for document submission : November 30, 2017 17:00 (The applications sent via post shall be accepted only if it arrives within the closing date.)
- Your application will be refused/canceled if you fail to submit the required documents and the application fee. Please make sure to submit them within the designated period.
- Once the person-in-charge receives your applications, it is no longer possible to make adjustments with them. For more information, please contact the Graduate School at 041-660-1766 or 1767).
How to pay the application fee
- Payment in person
- Payment via post : Submit a postal money order certificate (issued by the Post Office) along with the application package.
(Address : Graduate School, Hanseo University, 46, Hanseo 1-ro, Haemi-myeon, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do)
- Bank remittance : KB Kookmin Bank (Account Holder: Hanseo University[한서대학교]) 462-01-0183-479
- Input the applicant number as the sender’s name (if it is not possible to input all ten digits of the applicant number, fill in from the digits in the tail.)
- For example, if your application number is 2011110001, and you can input only eight digits for the sender’s name, you can input 11110001.
- Application form fee: None
- The fee remittance must be completed by the end of the bank working hour on the closing date for application.